What does the PTO Fund?
The PTO provides much needed financial and volunteer support to the school. With all the budget cuts, these funds are even more important than ever. Please consider a donation to the PTO.
Below is a partial list of the items purchased and supported in previous years with PTO donations and fundraising proceeds:
- Teacher Training and Support
- Facility expenses (grounds beautification, mulch for the flowerbeds, sprinkler repair, playground equipment, soccer goals)
- Technology support (SmartBoards, computers, technology enhancements)
- Library (replenish books, library supplies, in-house improvements)
- Child Advocacy
- Arts Enrichment
- Science Lab Funds
- Professional Growth Funds for Each Teacher
- Curriculum Enrichment (such as Robotics and Odyssey of the Mind)
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheons, staff meeting snacks, and support
- TCEA Conference
- Office Supplies (copiers, office supplies, etc.) to offset Principal costs
Click Here to support Pershing and Join the PTO today!