Pershing Middle School is grateful to participate in programs which reward our school based on the customer loyalty and patronage of our families. A percentage of the proceeds spent on the rewards programs below are donated back to the school! Please review the following list and participate where you can. We will continue to add NEW programs to the list, so please check for updates during the school year. Remember Grandparents, Pershing Alumni, neighbors and friends can designate Pershing on most reward programs below – spread the word!!
Amazon is the world’s largest online retailer. When making online purchases from Amazon, click here to ensure a percentage of your purchases will be donated to the Pershing PTO.
Groupon features a daily deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat and buy in cities across the US. When buying your Awesome GROUPONs, Go to the link on the PTO home page at the right hand side under “Upcoming Events” or click here to ensure a percentage of your purchase will be donated to the Pershing PTO.
KROGER PLUS REWARDS
*NEW Rewards Program. Everyone must re-apply ONLINE. www.krogercommunityrewards.com
You must have a registered Kroger Plus Card to link to Pershing Middle School. If you don’t have a card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger. Please ask family members and other Pershing supporters to link their card to Pershing too!
Pershing Middle School Kroger NPO #83624.
- If you are a new online customers, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Community Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, enter email address, create a password, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- You will get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input Kroger Plus card number.
- Click on Update or confirm personal information.
- Enter Pershing NPO #83624 and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, they will see Pershing Middle School on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for Pershing until after you register your card
*NEW Rewards Program. Everyone must re-apply and register via the PTO. If you are already a Remarkable cardholder, you can add Pershing Middle School as a beneficiary of their Good Neighbor Program by completing the attached form and returning to the PTO for processing. If you don’t have a card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Randalls. To ensure Pershing receives % of your purchase, return the completed form (click here) to your teacher, PTO folder at the school office or scan and email it to email@example.com
Pershing Middle School Good Neighbor Program Number: 1632
*NEW Rewards Program. You can NO longer automatically link Worklife Rewards to the school ID number.
Our school will earn credits equal to 5% of your qualifying purchases to use for FREE supplies. You can credit the school year round! You must provide your school ID# every time you shop at local store, online or through 800-go-depot.
BE SURE TO USE Pershing Middle School Office Depot ID: 70097857
POTTERY BARN TEEN/KIDS: Gear Up to Give Back!
Pershing will qualify for up to 4% back on annual net sales of our Gear merchandise including backpacks, lunch bags, and duffle bags. We will receive an annual donation based on the previous year’s spend on total Gear merchandise purchased at both Pottery Barn Kids and Pottery Barn Teen.
Below is our member ID and password- both are required every time an order is placed online or in a retail store.
FARMHOUSE DELIVERY: Use promo code: PershingMiddleSchool to give 5% back to the school every time you shop!