As a member of the Pershing community you will receive information in a variety of ways. In addition to direct e-mails from teachers and staff, blogs and school-wide e-mail blasts we also have:
- Panda Post – Is our weekly electronic newsletter which will be sent to the email address provided in the PTO membership form. If you need to update your e-mail address, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PTO Website – Our PTO website is a great way to get information to parents, staff and supporters of Pershing Middle School.
- PTO Meetings – All parents and guardians are invited to attend the monthly PTO meetings. They are held generally on the second Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm in the library.
To share information with the Pershing community please follow these procedures:
- For parents – forward information to our PTO President Beth Lane or submit online here for approval.
- For staff – forward information to Dr. Shetzer, Pershing Middle School Principal.
- Also e-mail the communication volunteer, Ashley Anthony.
- Web requests should be made 4 days prior to the required posting date. Requests for creating online payment forms should be made 2 weeks prior to the date sales are to begin.
- The deadline for submissions to the Pershing Panda Post eNewsletter is every Thursday at 4 pm for inclusion into the following week’s e-newsletter.