Schedules & Parent Portal Access Code Letters were mailed out on 8/27. Schedules and parent portal access code letters will also be distributed during enrichment packet pick-up.
On 8/31 distribution will begin for enrichment packets and devices. All students should pick up an enrichment packet, which will include a grab-and-go book pack, science materials, math materials, and grade-level specific materials. Teachers will also have digital copies of the materials, but we wanted to make sure we provide printed copies as well. For those that only need to pick up an enrichment packet (you did not indicate you needed a device), you will use the circle drive in front of the school. As you pull up, we will ask which grade level and get an enrichment pack for that grade level. If you are in Algebra or Geometry, you will need to let us know so that we can also give you a textbook.
For those that indicated that you need a device, the device and enrichment packet will be distributed from the Stella Link door. Students will need to wear masks as they enter the building to pick up and log in to their device. They must log in before they leave the building for it to work. Due to social distancing, only the student will be allowed in the building.
- Monday, August 31st (9:00 – 12:00; 1:00 – 4:00)
- Last name begins with A-G
- Tuesday, September 1st (9:00 – 12:00; 1:00 – 4:00)
- Last name begins with H-M
- Wednesday, September 2nd (9:00 – 12:00; 1:00 – 4:00)
- Last name begins with N-S
- Thursday, September 3rd (9:00 – 12:00; 1:00 – 4:00)
- Last name begins with T-Z
We will be holding Panda Camp on 9/1 and 9/2. Students will attend by last name.
- Tuesday, September 1st – 9-11 am Last names beginning with A-G
- Tuesday, September 1st – 1-3 pm Last names beginning with H-M
- Wednesday, September 2nd – 9-11 am Last names beginning with N-R
- Wednesday, September 2nd – 1-3 pm Last names beginning with S-Z
More Panda Camp details. If your child cannot attend at the time scheduled, they may join during one of the other sessions.
7th-grade orientation will be held 9/1 beginning at 9 am. Students can access the orientation by following this link: 7th Grade Orientation
8th-grade orientation will be held 9/2 beginning at 9 am. Students can access the orientation by following this link: 8th Grade Orientation