Free Dress Day for all PAID PTO members this
Friday, October 25th
Passes for PTO members will be handed out Wednesday and Thursday in 7th period if you paid for membership by Friday, October 18th
Dress code for Free Dress day:
– Shirts, dresses, tops must have sleeves.
– Shirts do not have to be grade level color and do not have to be a solid color.
– Clothing may not have any ornamentation which is disruptive or offensive.
– Leggings (yoga pants), pajama pants, spandex pants, etc. are not allowed.
– Skirts/skorts/shorts length must be no shorter than three inches above the knee.
– Oversized, undersized, tight-fitting, torn pants/shorts/shirts will not be permitted.
Other membership gifts can be picked up in the school store during store hours.